Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 18- Something is happening!

On day 18 today and trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my body.  I didn't post yesterday, partly because I was so busy.  The other reason was frustration!!!!!  I weighed yesterday morning and was two pounds up!  How the heck did that happen?  I just went through the day, juicing and tons of water.  Then I weighed again this morning and was down one pound.  That's still one pound more than the weigh in at the beginning of the week.  It was so frustrating considering the amount of exercising and juicing I've been doing, so I did a little research this morning and think I may have found the cause.
Apparently, when your immune system is fighting a sickness or healing from an injury, your body will hold water.  There has been a virus going around the house.  Everybody in the house has had it except for me!  I attribute that to the juicing.  Then, for the last few days, I have had watery eyes, sore throat and sneezing like crazy.  So, I'm going to mark it up as my body holding water to fight off whatever it is.  I'll push through with the juicing and exercise and feel like I will dump the excess water weight when I get over the symptoms.  I will update tonight with a video overview of the past two days!  Hang in there guys...and of course......GET YOUR JUICE IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment