Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 16- Summary

Another great day.  The days seem like they are all rolling by now.  Busy, busy, busy day at work today!  Surrounded by food again, but noticed it is getting easier to resist temptations!  Awesome!  Great News!  I have a new baby niece that was born today!  Baby Emily was born this afternoon.  I am so excited to meet her and know her parents (my brother and sister-in-law) will do an awesome job raising her with love and good nutrition!  Their older girl eats a great diet of whole grains, organic fruits and veggies, grass fed beef, etc!  Welcome BABY EMILY!!!!

Also have been hearing of numerous people that are starting juice reboots because of my blog!  That's so cool. If you're interested, shoot me an email or message with your questions or concerns!

1 comment:

  1. Tried juicing twice Today for lunch and dinner. Had a hard time around seven
    With the baby being hungry so I ended up eating eggs and wheat bulgar with
    Him. I am really glad you shared your prep week idea, I think that's a brilliant way
    To help me avoid setting myself up for failure. I was nauseous today before I ate
    The eggs and bulgar with my son. Monday will start my ten day juice fast and it is
    Coming faster than I could have hoped for but am looking for skin improvements. I
    Have had this issue as a teen and then it finally subsided in my twenties. I had my son fifteen months ago and my skin is worse than before I had him. Looking forward to this and to watching your videos to stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete