Monday, February 20, 2012

YES!!! Today starts week three!

Hello everybody!  I did it!  First two weeks down!  Today starts week three!  I am feeling great and very motivated!  Weighed in this morning for the first time in a week.  I was hoping for 8-10 pounds and only lost 6, but am very excited to say...THAT IS 30 LBS!  I am super stoked about that number!!!  Only 20 more pounds before I get my bike!  It' still a long road ahead, but I am ready to hit it hard!  This week, my goal is to walk at least 5 miles a day!  I know this might slow weight loss a little, but I feel great after a good walk!  I am hoping for another 8-10 pounds this week.  I am increasing my green juice and the amount of water I drink!  Watch the video to hear the other exciting news!  Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

  1. I am on day 16 and down 27 lbs also. I tend to get a little light headed when I work out. I think it is because I was a type 2 diabetic. My blood sugar has dropped drastically and is now normal but, I think it weakens me a tad for a month ago I was 3 bags of potatoes heavier also. isn't this all unbelievable? I also started at 53 years old and 331 lbs.

    ReplyDelete