Thursday, February 9, 2012

I think I've found my reward for 50lbs lost

At the beginning of this journey, I told myself that I would get a nice reward for 50lbs lost.  I wanted it to be something that added life and would help with the next part of my journey.  Well, I think I've found it.  It's a Diamond Back Mountain Bike.  From what I have read it is a good entry level bike that can be used for light off road and road use.  I could really see myself getting way in to biking again.  Now.....just to fit it into the budget....does this count as an emergency?  HAHA

2 comments:

  1. I like the bike. I think it's a good reward! Had my mean green for lunch today. It was good. Thanks for encouragement. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proud of you for focusing on your health! We need you around for at least anothe 30 years! Love you and thanks for all the encouragement!

      Delete