Thursday, February 2, 2012

Okay, I did it! I'm still shaking!

I did it!  I almost can't believe it myself.  I posted a link to my blog on Facebook.  Many of you might be here because of that link.  Part of my plan to totally change the way I look at myself and at the world around me, is to be open and honest with those I encounter.  So on this blog, I am laying it out there.  I am exposing the truth....all of it!  I hope you all will follow the blog and send me words of encouragement along the way.  This was a huge step for me.  I am hoping it all doesn't backfire, but I have to begin to tear down the facade and be real!  This is about as real as it gets!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Matt. Thanks for putting it out there so that others can see what you're doing. I wish you all the best in this journey, and I'll be eager to see how you're doing. (One word of caution, having done liquid fasts - you may be be hungrier longer than they warn you. I did a 14-day liquid cleanse, and I was hungry much more than 3-4 days in. So just be ready and have a plan for how to manage that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is cool. I will try my best to remember to stop by. So what kind of juice are you drinking? We're doing a smoothie every day with kefir and freshly juiced juice and I love it!

    And this is Dana. From Roscommon Acres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am drinking freshly juiced vegetables and fruits. I aw sinspired by the movie, "fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead".

      The main combination I will be drinking is called Mean Green:
      Cucumbers
      Celery
      Kale
      Lemon
      Apple
      Ginger
      Spinach

      Delete