Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 36- Weekly weigh in

Wow!  36 days on this juice fast.  I still feel great physically.  I feel well rested, less stressed, full of energy and generally great.  I am a bit bummed today because it was time to weigh in this morning.  I only lost one pound last week!  I can't understand how that could happen.  I worked my tail off working out, drinking juice like crazy and upping my water intake.  I have resolved to not worry about it too much.  It is probably just my body adjusting to all the changes.  I have also started to change my way of thinking.  It's not all about thew weight.  I feel great!  That alone should be enough to keep me encouraged.  At the same time, I see my body and I know what I still have to lose. So, one pound seems menial considering the road ahead, but onward we go.  I have 24 days left.  There is no way I'm quitting now! 

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude Matt! You look fantastic!!! It's all about the journey. Instead of looking how much you have to lose, look at how far you have come. I am so proud of you!!! Love you handsome!

    ReplyDelete